Access Student Records
To access your student's records the following steps must be completed:
- Your student invites you to access their records. You are sent an email containing
a link for access.
- You accept the invitation by clicking on the link and submitting your current eID.
- Note: You may have to register for an eID if you do not already have one.
- Finally, your student confirms your access.
Sign into iSIS
- Go to iSIS and sign in with your eID and password.
- Click the Designee Center link in the iSIS Links box.
- Students who have granted you access to their records are listed on the page. Click
the appropriate links to view their information.
- Please contact your student with any access rights questions. For assistance with your eID or password, contact the IT Help Desk at 785-532-7722 or firstname.lastname@example.org.