Run and View a DARS audit for a non-Advisee
Before running a DARS audit, disable all pop up blockers. For more information on how to disable pop up blockers, click HERE.
- From the iSIS Home Page, in the KSIS Links box, click Advisor Center.
- On the bottom left of the page, below your advisees, click .
- Enter the student's KSIS ID, Campus ID (WID), National ID (SSN) or name and click
- Click degree audit (dars).
- Select the desired plan for the student and click .
Note:To check which classes are necessary for a different major, run a What-If DARS audit.
- Click OK on the pop up message.
- Click Refresh until Status says COMPLETED, then click View Audit.
- The audit should appear in a frame in the center of the page. If the audit is not displayed in the frame, click Download PDF Audit.
- If you click Download PDF Audit, you will be asked to Open, Save or Cancel. Click Open.
Note: Not all browsers use the same terminology. Select the option to Open the audit if possible. If not, select the option that allows you to keep a copy of the audit on your computer.
- Maximize the window to view the audit in a full screen.
SYSTEM GENERATED AUDITS ARE AVAILABLE FOR ALL CURRENTLY ENROLLED STUDENTS AND SHOULD NEVER BE MORE THAN ONE WEEK OLD. SYSTEM GENERATED AUDITS WILL HAVE 'System' IN THE 'Run By' FIELD OF THE AUDIT RESULTS.