FAQs - Requesting Access
- Who is allowed to have access to iSIS?
- Advisors, faculty, staff and students.
- Designees who have been granted access by students.
- How to I get access to iSIS?
- Advisors and staff should follow the instructions in Getting Started at: Requesting Access
- Faculty are automatically granted access to iSIS.
- Admitted students with an eID are automatically granted access to iSIS?
If you need assistance in gaining access to iSIS, please contact the IT Help Desk (firstname.lastname@example.org or 532-7722).