ISA Cup - '10
Rules for the current edition:
1. The total number of overs for the match has been changed to 32 instead of 40 in the previous editions.
2. Teams have to report atleast 15mins. before the schedules match or else will be automatically given a loss
3. There will be two power plays, a 4-over power play which is a must in the beginning of the innings. Also, then there is a 2-over bowling power play, it can choosen by the bowling team and once a decision has been made it cannot be changed.
4. Each bowler can bowl a maximum of 4 overs.
5. There will be over-throws, byes but no leg-byes.
6. Umpire’s decision will be final and binding to all.
7. A case of a dispute in the match will lead to disqualification of the particular team from the entire tournament as per the decision of Tournament Committee.
8. If any decision has to be taken related to a particular team which has a Tournament Committee member as its player, then that member will not have any say in the decisions for that particular match.
9. Winning team will get 4 points and losing team gets zero. Points from one stage shall NOT be carried forward in the next stage.
10. In case of a Tie result, it will be a bowl-out
11. If a match is cancelled due to bad weather even without a single ball being bowled, a re-match shall be conducted. Date and time of the re-match as per the decision of Tournament Committee and there will no acceptance of requests from about the re-scheduling of the match.
12. If the match is interrupted and needs to be halted due to bad weather, it will be continued from where it stopped for next possible time as per the decision of Tournament Committee.
Refreshments will be served for everyone– Sports drink and Water.