K-State Goes Global
K-State is expanding international efforts in many fields and markets, bringing K-State to foreign countries, bringing international students to K-State and bringing K-State students overseas. more
Learn about housing, majors and programs, sports and recreation, clubs and activities, jobs and more.
Why K-State? See for yourself.
K-State offices abroad
How to apply
- Application process. Do not apply online. Download the application, fill it out, and return it to your home coordinator.
K-State offers quality distance education for international students. Programs include five bachelor's degrees, nine master's degrees and eight certificates.
- Office of International Programs
- OIP and its units provide primary support for incoming international students, faculty and researchers and for students, faculty and researchers going abroad.
- International Pre-Admissions
- Frequently asked questions about international admissions.
- International Student and Scholar Services
- International Student and Scholar Services (ISSS) provides essential immigration services for the nearly 1000 international students and scholars from nearly 100 countries who are involved in educational programs or research at K-State. Additionally, the ISSS welcomes countless students, faculty, staff and community members in the exploration of other cultures and the celebration of international festivities.
- Study abroad
- While in college, a variety of exchange and other opportunities are available for K-State and international students.
- English Language Program
- The English Language Program offers English instruction to students to meet English proficiency standards, for language training, or as a study abroad experience.
- Program support: Exchange students and coordinators
- Peace Corps at K-State
- The Peace Corps can provide you the opportunity to serve others, learn another language, develop new skills, and have the adventure of a lifetime.
- Health insurance and health care
- K-State requires student health insurance. Read the letter (doc).
- English Language Program
- Conversational English Program
- Basic Language Training
- Department of Modern Languages
- Language Learning Center
- Careers and languages
- International Coordinating Council
- ICC is a group of international and American students and scholars, representing over 100 countries, working together to promote fellowship and cultural understanding of people of diverse nationalities.
- International Student Associations
- Mentors for International Experiences
- MIE seeks to promote cross-cultural experiences by encouraging K-Staters to study abroad and by welcoming and assisting international engineering students.
- Multicultural student organizations
- Freshman Seminar Program
- The Canadian Studies Program encourages scholarly inquiry and multidisciplinary activities to help further the knowledge and understanding of Canada in the United States.