Congratulations on your admission!
We are excited to have you join us on campus, and welcome to the Wildcat Family!
For admitted students for Fall 2018:
- You must arrive in the U.S. no later than Friday 10 August, as stated on your I-20.
- Our office will provide an airport shuttle for the fall term. This shuttle will operate 6-10 August and will only take students from Manhattan Regional Airport (MHK) to the K-State campus. To sign up for the shuttle, go here.
- Orientation and enrollment for new students will be 13-17 August. Details and a schedule are posted here.
- U.S. immigration rules require that you check in with our International Student and Scholar Services office after you arrive.
- Fall classes begin Monday 20 August.