Personal Computer Repair
Here's how to obtain service from Client Services (formerly Technology Service Center) for your personally owned computing equipment.
- PC and Macintosh maintenance and repair, plus repair of printers, monitors, and peripherals
- Warranty repairs and authorized service on Dell and Apple Macintosh computers
- Sales and installation of individual parts and software
- See the rates for personally owned equipment repair.
- All repairs not covered by a manufacturer's warranty are subject to a half-hour minimum charge. You will be contacted prior to any
charges being incurred beyond the half-hour minimum.
Check your warranty status
Process to request personal computer repair
- Read a description of services available and your
- Review the Terms and Conditions.
- Take your computer to the IT Help Desk, 214 Hale Library.
- Business hours: 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Friday
- Office: 214 Hale Library, Manhattan campus
- E-mail email@example.com
- Phone 785-532-7722