About InfoTech Tuesday
InfoTech Tuesday is a weekly newsletter about information technology at K-State. Its mission is to provide the K-State community with:
- News, events, and IT-related happenings on campus
- Overview, scope, and context in the field of IT
- Education on using technology effectively
InfoTech Tuesday is a free publication at K-State. It has open subscription so readers across Kansas, the nation, and the world can sign up to receive the weekly e-memo.
Subscribing to the INFOTECHTUESDAY newsletter mailing list means you'll get an e-mail once a week as the latest issue is released. It briefly lists all the newsletter headlines and provides link to the complete issue on the Web at www.k-state.edu/infotech/news/tuesday.
- New faculty/staff are automatically subscribed to the newsletter. Anyone can unsubscribe and resubscribe at any time.
- Students are e-mailed an introductory issue at the beginning of the fall semester and can freely subscribe/unsubscribe at any time.
- Non-K-Staters can subscribe to the newsletter for free.
Deadline for submitting articles
News should be sent to TellTuesday@k-state.edu by 5 p.m. Friday for the next week's issue. Items received after that time are not guaranteed to be published until the following issue.
- Managing editor: Betsy Edwards
- Associate editor: Aimee Hagedorn
- Executive editor: Rebecca Gould
- Backup/guest editors: Sarah Silva, Cathy Rodriguez
Weekly contributors include Cathy Rodriguez, Harvard Townsend, and Sarah Silva.
Archive of past issues
Every issue of the IT newsletter (since it started Dec. 4, 2001) is available online. The newsletter archive is a one-page list that allows easy searching by article name, date, keyword, and author. (We hope to have a database eventually!)