About InfoTech Tuesday
InfoTech Tuesday is a weekly newsletter about information technology at K-State. Its mission is to provide the K-State community with:
- News, events, and IT-related happenings on campus
- Overview, scope, and context in the field of IT
- Education on using technology effectively
InfoTech Tuesday is a free publication at K-State. It has open subscription so readers across Kansas, the nation, and the world can sign up to receive the weekly e-memo.
Subscribing to the newsletter mailing list (INFOTECHTUESDAY) will send you an e-mail each week when the latest issue is released. The e-memo has a brief list of all the newsletter headlines, plus a link to the complete issue on the website at www.k-state.edu/infotech/news/tuesday.
- New faculty/staff are automatically subscribed to the newsletter and can unsubscribe at any time.
- Students are e-mailed an introductory issue at the beginning of the fall semester and can freely subscribe/unsubscribe at any time.
- Non-K-Staters can subscribe to the newsletter for free.
News should be sent to TellTuesday@k-state.edu by noon Monday for that week's issue. Items received after Monday noon are not guaranteed to be published until the following week.
- Managing editor: Betsy Edwards
- Associate editor: Aimee Hagedorn
- Executive editor: Rebecca Gould