Employee Performance Review Training for Supervisors of University Support Staff
This information session will assist supervisors to:
- Understand the supervisor's role in the Performance Management Process.
- Set objectives with employees and discuss, individually, how they can contribute toward the success of the unit/department/college/university.
- Understand how the competency based approach will apply to each employee.
- Conduct mid-review discussion with employees.
- Assess employees' performance against the objectives and competencies.
- Conduct annual performance review discussions with employees.
The Performance Management Process is designed to maintain mutual respect between the supervisor and employee and to add value to their day-to-day communication about performance and development issues.