Summer Transaction Training for Personnel Specialists (WHR040)
Human Resources is offering a group training session for personnel specialists who will be preparing transactions for summer. Information that will be covered includes:
- Guidelines for completing hourly student, graduate student and unclassified summer transactions
- Guidelines for completing the Form I-9;
- Effective dates and submission due dates for summer;
- Involuntary leave of absence process;
- NEW IN 2014 - a new process for placing 9-month graduate student employees on a Short Work Break for the summer if they will return in the fall;
- Funding updates for Fiscal Year 2015;
- Unclassified data updates;
- Summer Benefits
This training is typically for new personnel specialists or those who need a refresher, however, we encourage all academic areas to attend because of the new process we are implementing for 9-month graduate student employees.
Contact Becky Beckley at (785)532-1893 or email@example.com with questions regarding the training.