Intended audience: All new faculty, staff or any K-State employee who has not previously attended a session on anti-discrimination.
The objectives for this session are to increase awareness of issues related to discrimination and to inform participants of the university policy regarding harassment, sexual harassment, and sexual violence.
After attending this session, you will be better able to
- Recognize Kansas State University policy prohibiting discrimination, harassment, and sexual violence;
- Identify behaviors that may constitute discrimination;
- Gain knowledge of guidelines for ways to reduce risk of sexual violence;
- Understand bystander intervention; and
- Recognize resources available to the campus community.
Supervisors are urged to enroll new employees who may not be familiar with K-State's policy, including those who have transferred from other state agencies.