If a superseding action is necessary, please contact your department's
Human Resources Payroll &
Employee Data liaison, (785) 532-6277.
Questions regarding summer personnel actions should be directed to your
Resources Payroll & Employee Data liaison, 532-6277.
Questions regarding funding should be directed to Cindy Sicard, Division
of Human Resources, 532-6277.
Summer Leave Without Pay for
Unclassified 9-Month Benefit Eligible Faculty
Involuntary Leave Without Pay
This is an automated process in HRIS
- Effective May 25, 2014, all unclassified employees
in 9-month benefit eligible positions will be automatically placed on
involuntary leave without pay with benefits in HRIS.
- Effective August 17, 2014, all unclassified employees in 9-month
benefit eligible positions will be automatically returned from involuntary
leave without pay in HRIS. (If applicable, the automated salary increases
will be updated with the same effective date for 9-month employees.)
- It is the department's responsibility to ensure the payroll
funding is accurate when the employee returns from leave.
- For employees with term contracts, please submit a copy of
the contract and Change or Separation Form
(PER-39) (pdf) to
the Division of Human Resources to reappoint.
- To terminate those benefit eligible faculty members who will not
be returning in
the fall, a Change or Separation Form
(PER-39) (pdf) must is submitted to the
Division of Human Resources.