Skip to the content

Kansas State University

On Campus Work Permits

International Student and Scholar Services in conjunction with Human Resources revised the procedures for work permits for international students and scholars with the 2007-2008 academic year. The streamlined process enables Personnel Specialists to request work permits on line by completing the Request for International Student On-Campus Work Permit.

All on campus work permits will be issued by International Student and Scholar Services for all non-immigrants at K-State. This includes work permits for hourly students, graduate students, classified and unclassified employees. On campus work permits include an expiration date. Work permits must be renewed prior to that date to remain on the payroll.

For further information go to work permits.