Skip to the content

Kansas State University

Related Resources

Address Changes

Home Address

It is important that the Division of Human Resources (HR) has the correct home address and phone number on file for both current employees and those who have recently resigned. Paychecks, benefits information and employee W-2's are all sent to the employee's home address.

An employee who changes his/her address while employed with Kansas State University should update the new address information via Employee Self-Service in the Human Resource Information System (HRIS). If an employee has problems updating Employee Self-Service or has questions with regard to the address information, they may also contact the personnel specialist in his/her department to update the address.

Instructions for updating address through Employee Self-Service are located at: Personal Information Summary Instructions

Employees who resign or retire from the university should advise their department personnel specialist of their forwarding address. W-2's are mailed to the last known address in HRIS. It is important that we have the most up-to-date data so the employee will receive a timely W-2.

Work Address

Work address and phone number changes may be updated in the Human Resource Information System (HRIS) by department personnel specialists. Personnel Specialists may update Mail Drop ID (campus address), Reports To, Work Phone and Business Title in HRIS. Go to Workforce Administration > Job Information > Position Update. Instructions are available at (pdf)

Personnel Specialists may also verify that employees' work address/phone number and employee job title and/or business title are correct in HRIS by running the "Active Position Listing." Instructions are available (pdf)

Please contact Human Resources, Payroll and Employee Data at 532-6277 with any questions regarding address changes.