Human Resource Information
System (HRIS) Password Change
The password associated with your K-State eID (electronic ID)
needs to be changed twice a year, in the fall and in the spring.
eIDs appear in the K-State People Directory as they are the default
e-mail address for your central e-mail mailbox. Passwords associated
with eIDs are encrypted within KEAS and are private to the individual.
To change your password
- Open Browser ... Internet Explorer
- Go to http://eid.k-state.edu/
- Enter your eID and current password. Select "Sign
- Select "Password settings > Change your eID password
or password-reset options."
- Change your password. Read password format carefully.
- In the New password edit box, enter your new password. Asterisks
will appear as new password is entered.
- In the New Password again edit box, enter your new password
again. Asterisks will appear as new password is entered
within edit box.
- Select the "Change password" button located at the
bottom of the page.
Use new password the next time you access Employee Self Service/HRIS.