1. K-State home
  2. »Human resources
  3. »Forms
  4. »Administrative Leave Reporting

Human Resources

Human Resources
Kansas State University
103 Edwards Hall
1810 Kerr Drive
Manhattan, KS 66506-4801


Directions to HR

HR Staff Directory

Contact HR
785-532-6095 fax

Administrative Leave Reporting

Fill out the Administrative Leave Report (pdf)

Administrative leave is leave with pay as authorized by the Vice President for Human Capital Services for situations that create dangerous or unsafe work conditions or for other circumstances that necessitate the closing of an office or building.