Welcome to Employee Relations
The Department of Employee Relations in the Division of Human Resources. Offers the following services to K-State employees, their supervisors, and, in some instances, members of their families. For assistance please call 785-532-6277.
Confidential help with work-related issues
- Conflicts and Disputes
- Policies and Procedures
- Performance reviews (evaluations)
- Disciplinary Action Procedures
- Grievances, appeals and peer review
Confidential help for personal problems
- State of Kansas Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
EAP Counselors are available 24/7 at 1-888-275-1205 to provide immediate care, concern and assistance. TDDD 800-697-0353.
- Other Employee Assistance Program Sites of Interest
- Housing and Credit Counseling, Inc.
- Addictions and Substance Abuse
- Health/Mental Health