Classified Employee Training Sessions
WHR049 Employee Performance Review System
|No Sessions scheduled currently
Supervisor Training Sessions
WHR090 Performance Management Process
|Session 44||June 20,
2013||Edwards Hall Commons||1:30-4:45 p.m.|
|Session 45||October 24,
2013||Edwards Hall Commons||8:30-11:45 a.m.|
WHR094 Performance Management Process Review
Follow-up to Supervisor's Training
|No sessions scheduled currently
Register via HRIS Employee Self
Service (Path: Employee Self Service >
Training and Development > KSU Training Enrollment)
After registering on-line for this course, your enrollment will be
confirmed via an e-mail.
Note: Registration may also be completed by contacting Training at email@example.com. Please include your
name, department, employee ID number, course title and course date. Your
enrollment will be confirmed by an e-mail response to the sender.
This information session will assist supervisors to:
- Understand the supervisor's role in the four phases of the
- Set objectives with employees and discuss, individually, how they
contribute toward the success of the
- Understand the competency based approach and how it will apply to each
- Conduct mid-year discussion with employees.
- Assess employees' performance against the objectives and
- Conduct annual performance review discussions with employees.
The Performance Management Process is designed to maintain mutual
respect between the supervisor and employee and to add value to their
day-to-day communication about performance and development issues.