Position Descriptions Checklist
- Ensure all signatures are original for
the employee and supervisor as well as for the appropriate Department
Head/Director or Dean/Vice President/Provost, as
required by the college/unit.
- Ensure the organizational chart is attached and
includes position numbers, titles, and names.
- Verify all task statements total 100%.
- Verify all parts of each form
- Ensure the current version is being used by accessing
the forms through the website for Position forms.
- If the position description is submitted for reclassification
review, indicate the proposed new title (#12 on DA-281-2) and
outline the reasons for the request (#18b on DA-281-2).
- For DA-281-2, ensure there is a review statement
after each duty or a summarized statement after the task statements.
- For DA-281-2, ensure the "Minimum Requirements" listed
in Item 27 are taken directly from the current State Classification Specifications.
Preferred qualifications beyond the minimums are listed in Item