Available K-State Resources
- Ombudspersons are faculty members or unclassified professionals appointed by the Executive Committee of the Faculty Senate to assist faculty members and unclassified professional with problems related to employment.
- Mediation Assistance is available to faculty and unclassified employees and is a process where two or more people who are involved in a dispute voluntarily sit down with a neutral third party to try to work out a mutually acceptable solution.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) HealthQuest provides short-term counseling, advice, and referrals from licensed professionals who understand the typical stresses we all face day in and day out.
- Discrimination/Harassment. The Office of Institutional Equity responds to reports and complaints or concerns about discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, ethnic or national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, ancestry, disability, genetic information, military status, or veteran.
- Office of Diversity. The Office of Diversity works with all sectors of the University to enhance racial and cultural diversity and create a campus environment that fosters both academic excellence and appreciation of diversity.