Total Rewards Communications & Updates
Throughout the Re-discover Total Rewards process we will be communicating with the K-State community on various occasions. Staff are encouraged to frequently check K-State Today for articles related to Total Rewards.
- Updated Job Descriptions published August 21, 2017
- Compensation methodology video published June 24, 2017
- Updated FAQs June 24, 2017
- Compensation structure resources for managers published April 3, 2017
- Updated Pay Grades and Job Descriptions published March 6, 2017
- View the September 6, 2016 K-State Leadership webinar with CBIZ Human Capital Services
- View the March 28, 2016 Open Forum
- Reclassification process now available (September 19, 2017)
Human Capital Services has revised the reclassification process following the spring 2017 rollout of Total Rewards.
- Total Rewards takes next steps (March 31, 2017)
President Richard Myers writes about Human Capital Services Total Rewards compensation strategy.
- A title challenge (March 30, 2017)
Jeff Morris, acting vice president for Human Capital Services, writes about the Total Rewards changes that will be sent Monday, April 3.
- Total Rewards update (February 28, 2017)
Acting Vice President for Human Capital Services Jeff Morris shares the next steps for implementation of Total Rewards pay grade and salary structure for unclassified professionals and university support staff.
- Total Rewards and Fair Labor Standards Act update (December 23, 2016)
The Total Rewards process continues as we head into the holiday break. There are a couple of key dates coming in January that will help K-State move forward.
- Reminder: Open forums to review Total Rewards study (March 22, 2016)
Please plan to attend one of Human Capital Services' open forums March 28, 30-31, to review the Total Rewards findings.
- A letter from Vice President Johnson: Open forums to review Total Rewards Study (March 9, 2016)
K-Staters are invited to attend an open forum to review the findings of Human Capital Services' Total Rewards Study.
- Total Rewards Initiative update (March 4, 2016)
As Human Capital Services shared in our last update, we have and continue to work with leadership to review the results of the compensation analysis. Today, we share more about the methods used in the analysis, and how salaries are compared.
- Total Rewards Initiative update (March 1, 2016)
Total Rewards is about so much more than base pay. Human Capital Services is hard at work with the analysis of 3,402 jobs involved in the Total Rewards Initiative.
- Rediscover Total Rewards update (October 26, 2015)
Human Capital Services shares an update on the Re-Discover Total Rewards initiative.