1. K-State home
  2. »Human Capital Services
  3. »Forms
  4. »Above Step Request

Human Capital Services

Above Entry Rate Request (PER-3)

Fill out the Above Entry Rate Request (doc)

The Above Entry Rate Request is used to request hiring University Support Staff above the entry rate of the pay grade for their job title.

Related KSU Policy and Procedures Manual Chapter:  4450.30 Compensation for University Support Staff-Beginning Pay