All GSC Travel Awards funds are distributed via reimbursement after travel. In order to receive the full amount awarded, original signed receipts must be submitted.
GSC Travel Awards can be used to reimburse the following expenses:
- Baggage fees
- Rental car expenses/gas for rental car
- Parking Fees
- Taxi, shuttle, subway and bus fares
- Personal vehicle mileage
- Meal per diem (no receipts required)
Non-reimbursable expenses include:
- Gas for personal vehicle
- Poster or other material printing for conference
- Students should only pay for their travel expenses and not those of other students. If sharing a hotel room, separate hotel receipts for each student’s portion of the lodging must be submitted.
- Travel arrangements and reimbursement must be in accordance with the Kansas State University Travel Guidelines.