Board of Regents
The Kansas Board of Regents is a nine-member governing body that oversees Kansas State University and the 31 other public higher education institutions in Kansas. You can find information about each of the members of the Board here.
One of the primary focuses of the Board of the Regents is advocacy. K-State's Office of Governmental Relations works with members of the Board and their staff to promote our University.
Governor’s Budget Highlights
- Recommendations are for 2 Fiscal Years -- 2014 and 2015
- No base budget reductions were recommended
- Recommended $35.0 million each year for rehabilitation and repair projects on Campus
- KSU School of Architecture’s Facilities Construction and Remodeling $2.5 million over two years to begin the four-phase process of remodeling and rebuilding the School’s buildings
- Recommended $5 million for KSU Animal Health Research
- Recommended $5 million KSU College of Veterinary Medicine
- Recommended $3.5 million to KSU College of Engineering for the 10 year engineering expansion program
Click HERE to read the complete Kansas Board of Regents Memo including a more detailed analysis of Governor Brownback's Budget Recommendations.