News and Events
- Click here for Williston Geology club meeting dates and club announcements.
- 2013 KSU Geology Advisory Council Meeting dates to be posted soon.
- Congratulations M.S. students Dani Ramirez-Caro (1st place graduate oral presentation),
Sankar Sasidharan (3rd place graduate oral presentation honors) and B.S. student Sophia
Ford (2nd place undergraduate poster presentation) at the 2013 K-State Research Forum.
- Congratulations M.S. student Md Golam Kibria for receiving a 2013 GSA Student Research Grant.
- Congratulations to Dr. Matt Brueseke on achieving tenure!
- Welcome Dr. Matt Kirk! Dr. Kirk joined the department in January 2013 and specializes
in geomicrobiology and biogeochemistry.
- Congratulations M.S. student Andy Ingalls for being selected as a 2013-2014 EIDRoP Fellow (NSF GK-12 fellowship).
- Sandlin geology scholarship offers a well of opportunity- click here!
- Recent gift helps renovate Geochemistry Teaching Laboratory - click here!