K-State First will be offering 52 first-year seminars in the fall of 2015. These courses are three credit hours each and are capped at a class size of 22 first-year students. Please download the following PDF to see the course options:
Students enroll for first-year seminar courses when they meet with their academic advisors each semester. If you have any questions or any trouble enrolling, please let us know by e-mailing email@example.com. Space is limited!
Check out some of our first-year seminars from previous semesters:
- First-Year Seminars: Fall 2015 (PDF)
- First-Year Seminars: Spring 2015 (PDF)
- First-Year Seminars: Fall 2014 (PDF)
- First-Year Seminars: Spring 2014 (PDF)
- First-Year Seminars: Fall 2013 (PDF)