- 1. What is eBilling?
- EBilling is a new service available to students that will allow them to access their
billing statement online rather than waiting for a paper bill. Students will receive
an e-mail notification to their University e-mail account notifying them that the
eBill is available for viewing. Students may also grant authorized users access to
the bill and also receive e-mail notification as well.
- 2. I didn't know you stopped sending paper bills! Why didn't you let me know?!?!
- We've actually been using numerous methods of notifying students of our change in
policy for quite a while. Here's a link to a "quick" recap of the notifications we
have made for our change to eBilling History.
- 3. How do I (student) obtain access to my eBill?
- Students may access their eBill through their iSIS account. Once logged on to iSIS,
go into the option "Student Account" and click on the option "View Current and/or
Previous eBill". This will take you to a secure website where you can access your
- 4. I did not receive a bill in the mail. Where did you send my bill?
- Kansas State University no longer mails paper invoices. Students will receive an e-mail
notification that a new eBill has been generated.
- 5. Why is Kansas State University going to eBilling as the official billing method?
- To provide the very best customer service to our students and their parents or guardians.
The vast majority of students and parents are comfortable with the web environment
and this new method will provide many, many benefits that paper billing can not.
- 6. Can I get a paper bill instead of an eBill?
- All students will receive an eBill. Authorized users may download and print eBills
online from any computer with internet and printer access. There are many computer
labs on campus as well as the Library and Union. Also, any authorized user may come
to our office and print their eBill at our kiosk.
- 7. Can I create access for another person?
- A student has the right and the ability to set up access for whomever they want. They
may do this by accessing their eBills account through iSIS where they can set up a
login and password (assigned by the student) for others to securely view the eBill.
They may also set up an e-mail address for the authorized user to receive e-mail notification
whenever a new eBill is generated.
- 8. I try to open my eBill but nothing happens. Why?
- Check to make sure you don't have a pop-up blocker activated on your computer (browser)
that is keeping you from opening a new window where your eBill would display. Temporarily
disable the pop-up blocker and you should be able to view your eBill without problem.
- 9. Can I pay my K-State tuition and fees online?
- YES! You may do that by following the link from our website http://www.k-state.edu/finsvcs/cashiers/payment/ or from the same website where you can view. We are able to accept credit cards (MasterCard,
Discover, American Express or Diners Club. *Please note a fee applies*) or e-check
(no fee!). To pay by e-check you will need your US Bank checking account number and
routing number. Both methods are simple and secure!
- 10. If I or my authorized payers do not feel comfortable paying my bill online, how
can we pay my bill?
- Division of Financial Services
Kansas State University
P.O. Box 68
Manhattan, KS 66505-0068