Deferment Questions and Answers
When are the deferred tuition and fees due?September 15th (or the last work day prior to the 15th) for Fall andFebruary 15th (or the last work day prior to the 15th) for Spring. Hardship deferments may be granted to certain categories which allow an additional 30 days from standard terms.
What is deferred?
- All CURRENT tuition and Fees
*** You will need to check your KSIS account to verify the charges that were deferred.***
What is not deferred?
- Parking Charges
- Jardine Charges and Special Housing Charges
- Default Charges (late fees)
- Library Fee
- Athletic Tickets
- NO Previous Semester Charges
- Sevis Fee
- International Student Health Insurance
- Certain Departmental Charges (Lafene Health Center, Lab Checkout Fees, etc.)
- Special Handling & Late Enrollment Fee
How will I be notified that my deferment request was processed?
You will be emailed. Please include your email address on the form.