Kansas State University
Tuition Installment PaymentPlan
In order to help
students and parents budget the cost of tuition, Kansas State University
Student Services Office is pleased to be able
to offer you an extended payment option. The Tuition Installment Payment Plan
(TIPP) allows you to make monthly payments on University billed expenses. The TIPP form must be completed at the beginning of each semester AFTER you have enrolled for that semester.
Ease of Monthly Payments
The TIPP program will
allow payments for tuition to be spread out over 4 months for each of the Fall and Spring semesters and over 2 months for the Summer
Cost of the Program
The cost to cover
administrative expenses is $40 to enroll in the program for the Fall and Spring, and $20 for the Summer semester.
Payments made on time
eliminate late fees and problems associated with University holds placed on
delinquent accounts. You can avoid enrollment and add delays since your
account will be in good standing through the TIPP program.
FALL SEMESTER TIPP
- TIPP Enrollment before August due date- Balance due divided by 4 + $40.00
- TIPP Enrollment after Aug. 15 and before Sept. due date- Balance due divided
by 3 + $40.00
- TIPP Enrollment after Sept. 15 and before Oct. due date- Balance due divided
by 2 + $40.00
- NO ENROLLMENT AFTER THE OCTOBER DUE DATE
- ACCOUNT MUST BE PAID IN FULL BY THE NOVEMBER DUE DATE
SPRING SEMESTER TIPP
- TIPP Enrollment before January due date- Balance due divided by 4 + $40.00
- TIPP Enrollment after Jan. 15 and before Feb. due date- Balance due divided
by 3 + $40.00
- TIPP Enrollment after Feb. 15 and before March due date- Balance due divided by 2 + $40.00
- NO ENROLLMENT AFTER MARCH DUE DATE
- ACCOUNT MUST BE PAID IN FULL BY THE APRIL DUE DATE
SUMMER SEMESTER TIPP
- Must Enroll by June due date- Balance due divided by 2 + $20.00
- ACCOUNT MUST BE PAID IN FULL BY THE JULY DUE DATE
Conditions of TIPP
- TIPP is not effective until
the completed and signed form is received by our office for processing and it
must include the first payment.
- The TIPP form must be completed at the beginning of each semester AFTER you have enrolled for that semester.
- It is your responsibility to
make sure each payment is received on time. We bill electronically and your
bill is always accessible through iSIS. http://isis.k-state.edu
- The due date for payment is
the 15th of each month by 3:00 PM CST or the last workday prior
to the 15th.
- If the payment is not
received by the due date, an additional 1.5% default charge will be assessed to
the student account.
- New charges and/or credits
applied to the account will be divided by the number of remaining installments.
TIPP Form - Follow this link to the TIPP form that you can fill out and then print. TIPP Form