Colleges and major unit leaders (Dean of a College, the Vice President, Provost, or President) will submit all concept proposals to the SMWG. Concept proposals may be developed by faculty, staff, and unit administrators in keeping with the procedures within the College or Major Unit. Concept proposals not submitted from appropriate administrators will not be considered. Student concept proposals should be sponsored by a Dean, Vice President, and/or Provost.
How to Submit a Concept Proposal
Applicants should submit the following information to be included in the Space Migration project:
- Completed Application Form (pdf)
- Single page concept proposal (single sided)
- Statement of Interest: Briefly describe what space you are interested in and why. Include how your concept proposal will support the vision and guiding principles of the Space Migration project.
- Outline of Space Requirements: Proposed use, square footage desired, number of occupants and FTE.
- Feasibility and timing of need.
Concept Proposals are due by 5 p.m. (CST) Dec. 11, 2015.
We will not be accepting late applications.