Best Practices for Campus
- Turn off lights when you leave the room.
- Turn off computers, monitors, speakers, and printers when not in use.
- Turn off TVs, stereos, and appliances when you leave the area.
- Unplug all chargers when not in use.
- Keep doors and windows closed when heating, ventilation, and air- conditioning
(HVAC) systems are in use.
- Close window blinds and angle them up when leaving for the day.
- Utilize Natural light via windows whenever possible.
- Spring & Summer: Setback Thermostats when leaving for long periods
and/or setback Window AC units to 78 - 82 Degrees F.
- Fall & Winter: Setback Thermostats when leaving for long periods to 58 - 62 Degrees F.