What specific services does ESS provide?
- Students provide tutoring for many K-State classes.
- Peer Ambassadors provide outreach and support.
- Professional staff are available to assist with financial, personal, and academic concerns.
- Learning Skills Specialists offer assistance with writing and math skills.
- Weekly e-mail messages and bi-semester newsletters inform about campus and community deadlines, events, and resources.
- A Study Skills course, offered each semester, helps remove some of the mystique from college-level academic work.
- Several Academic Enrichment classes are offered each semester to help students improve their thinking, writing, and leadership skills.
- Assistance in preparing for some standardized exams, including the PPST and GRE.
- A Enhanced University Experience Lecture provides orientation to the university for ESS students.