- Directions for Accessing InterChange
- Below are the steps to follow to access the
transcripts of InterChange conferences we complete during class:
- Log in to DIWE in EH228.
- From the Utilities menu at the top of the
screen, select "Read a Document."
- In the File Open dialog box which appears,
choose the CHAT directory and change the File Types list to show
Text files with a *.TXT file extension.
- Within the CHAT directory, select the transcript
file your want to read by clicking on it with the mouse or using
the Up and Down arrow keys.
- Once you have highlighted the file you want
to read, click on the OK button. The transcript will open in
a Read-Only window. From this window, you can copy and paste
excerpts in to a Word document or into an email message to yourself.
- Questions? Email me at email@example.com.