- Directions for Midterm Portfolio
- Below are the steps to follow for submitting
your course work for the midterm portfolio review (due Friday,
- Read Kanning, pages 4-8, about the portfolio
review system, noting the information on p.8 about the midterm
"practice run" and the guidelines for submitting your
- Since you only have one essay (the evaluation
essay) written and graded, you will submit your evaluation essay
for the midterm portfolio review.
- Make any further revisions to your evaluation
- Print a clean copy of your evaluation essay.
Staple or paper-clip the pages together.
- Locate a standard file folder; write your
name, last name first, on the tab.
- Place a copy of the assignment sheet for
the evaluation essay, your clean copy of your essay, and all
notes, drafts, and reader responses in the folder.
- Submit the folder to me in class on Friday,
October 12th or to my office (Denison 108) by 4 p.m.
- Questions? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.