Program and Enrollment Information
KSIS: Student Information System. Enroll, check your holds, run a DARS report to see how close you are to completing all requirements, and more.
- English Department Home Page: General information about Kansas State University's English Department
- English Department Undergraduate Studies Page: Main page for information about Undergraduate Studies in English.
- English Department Undergraduate Advising Page: General information about the English Major and Minor
- English Department Course Descriptions: Descriptions of recent and current English courses
- Requirements for Bachelor of Arts Degree: The Undergraduate Catalogue's list of requirements for the B.A., including general distribution requirements. Click on "Degree Requirements"
- About K-State 8: General Education Fall 2011
- List of Approved General Education Courses: A link to a list of classes fulfilling the General Education requirement. General Education Courses are marked with a diamond in Course Schedule.
- Requirements for English Major: The Undergraduate Catalogue's list of requirements for the English major.
- Current University "Course Schedule": Current classes, reference numbers, places and times offered. The "Course Schedule" is also known as the "Line Schedule."
- Enrollment Time Chart: Find out on what day you can begin enrolling classes. This information is available to you via iSIS, but you can also find it like this:
- Go to the University Course Schedule page
- Click on the semester for which you're enrolling (e.g., Spring 2010)
- Click "instructions"
- Then look for the link "Enrollment Time Chart"
The time you enroll is based on the number of hours you've completed before the beginning of the current semester.