Prepare yourself for academic success and accelerate your journey to a degree.
Start Sooner, Finish Faster, Graduate Sooner.
If your TOEFL scores are below 79 or your IELTS is below 6.5, you can be admitted to an undergraduate degree program and learn English before starting your academic classes. Yes, you can get admission to your undergraduate degree program without proof of language proficiency!
Know what classes you'll take before you arrive
- You will know your study plan for the first year BEFORE you arrive.
- You can be admitted to an undergraduate degree program based on your high school transcripts.
- You do not have to wait until you have passing IBT scores.
- You will not have to take our English Proficiency Test when you arrive.
|iBT Total Scores||iBT Part Scores||IELTS Part Scores||Semester 1||Semester 2||Semester 3|
|48 - 52||11 - 13||5.0||Foundation: Full-time English classes||Pathways: Part-time University classes||Full-time University classes|
|Semester 1||Semester 2|
|56 - 78||14 - 19||5.5 - 6.0||Pathways: Full-time English classes||Full-time University classes|
|If you have 1 passing part score (20 or 6.5)||Pathways: Part-time University classes||Full-time University classes|
- This is for a general overview only. Official placement will be done by the English Language Program.
- Placement is done by the lowest part score. If the lowest part score is for speaking, then the student may take a speaking assessment upon arrival and possible place into the higher level.