1. K-State home
  2. »ELP
  3. »Admission
  4. »New I-20

English Language Program

Changing to a new semester

If you must postpone the start of your studies to a new semester you must do the following:

  1. Request a new I-20 and entry date
  2. Return the original I-20
  3. Send an $80 application fee

We will not be able to process your new I-20 until we have received all of the above.