Renting Building Facilities
If you are interested in renting space for a group or event, please contact Sarah Taylor or David Jones at 785.539.4281. Here is the
SINGLE ROOM USER FEES (for groups of less than forty persons)
- $25 for Auditorium/hr.
- $17 for any other room/hr.
WHOLE BUILDING AND/OR LARGE GROUP (40-150 persons) USER FEES
- Without kitchen, $40/hr.
- With kitchen, $50/hr.
A donation is requested for use of the building (see above). A $100 deposit will be required at the time of reservation. Any cleaning and/or damage costs will be charges against the deposit. PLEASE MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE TO: ECUMENICAL CAMPUS MINISTRY. SEPARATE CHECKS ARE REQEUSTED FOR THE DONATION AND DEPOSIT, AND ARE DUE BEFORE THE SCHEDULED EVENT YOUR DEPOSIT WILL BE RETURNED TO YOU AFTER THE EVENT, PENDING FORFEITURE FOR RULES VIOLATIONS OR ANY CHARGES FOR DAMAGE AND/OR CLEAN UP.
If possible, a representative of the group using the building should conduct a "walk'through" with a representative of ECM prior to, and after, the event in order to note the condition of the building and its contents. If an ECM representative is not available, the group using the building must still inspect the condition of the building both before and after their event. A building inspection form is available, upon request.
Rules and Regulations for Building Users
- Do not exceed the maximum building occupancy of 150 persons.
- No smoking in the building.
- No alcohol or drugs in the building or the grouds.
- Set-up and clean-up are to be completed within the scheduled time. All non-ECM-sponsored events shall conclude by 12:00 a.m.
- Supplies (cookware, plates, napkins, cups, etc.) are to be provided by the group, unless prior arrangements have been made.
- Children under fifteen years are to be supervised by an adult at all times.
- Report any damage or breakage. You will be notified of repait/replacement costs.
- Nothing is to be placed on or removed from the walls.
- The parking lot is reserved parking only, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, and is UNAVAILABLE to building users at those times.
- Chairs and tables set up by the group are to be cleaned and replaced in an orderly fashion at the end of the meeting.
- All equipment used must be returned to its proper place.
- Dust mop all floors used. Please mop or wipe up spilled liquied.
- Trash should be placed in bags or cans provided in the building.
ANY VIOLATION OF THE ABOVE RULES WILL RESULT IN ADDITIONAL CHARGES AND/OR FORFEIT OF DEPOSIT AND DENIAL OF FUTURE USE OF THE BUILDING.
Check with Building Managers in the apartment in the northwest corner of the building. If no response try either the Campus Pastor or Administrative Assistant.