Students use research-based, hands-on learning during the in-class E.A.R.T.H. curriculum activities and the spring workshop to meet the following objectives:
- Explain the relationships and interdependency of soil, water, air, and living resources.
- Describe the impact humans have on our planet.
- Plan steps of action to protect their environment.
- Explain local environmental challenges.
- Demonstrate skills and knowledge that will help them make wise environmental decisions about local issues.
To see more about the E.A.R.T.H. curriculum, go to the Curriculum Overview