Multicultural Student Organizations
The Office of Diversity houses 29 Multicultural Student Organizations. These organizations represent our historically underrepresented domestic students. MSos provide multiple opportunities for all students to gain leadership skills, learn about academic resources, and become culturally aware.
The president and vice president of each MSO meets together once a month with the Office of Diversity and represents the Multicultural Student Organization Leadership Council. The mission of the MSOLC at Kansas State University is to collaborate among groups of multicultural students and promote their academic and intellectual growth, as well as foster positive relationships among all students.
- Asian American Student Union (AASU)
- Black Student Union (BSU)
- Hispanic American Leadership Organization (HALO)
- Native American Student Association (NASA)
- African Student Union (ASU)
- Ebony Theater
- League of United Latin American Citizens (LULAC)
- Poize Hip-Hop Dance Team
- College of Arts and Sciences
- College of Engineering
- College of Agriculture
- College of Business Administration
- College of Architecture, Planning and Design
Greek Letter MSO's
- National Pan-Hellenic Council (NPHC)
- Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc. (Kappa Tau Chapter)
- Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc. (Kappa Pi Chapter)
- Delta Sigma Theta (Eta Gamma Chapter)
- Iota Phi Theta Fraternity, Inc.
- Kappa Alpha Psi (Beta Psi Chapter)
- Lambda Theta Nu Sorority, Inc.
- Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Inc. (Delta Delta Chapter)
- Sigma Gamma Rho Sorority, Inc.
- Sigma Lambda Beta International Fraternity, Inc.
- Sigma Lambda Gamma National Sorority, Inc.
Kansas State University has more than 485 student organizations. To learn more information about how to get involved on campus or funding for your organization, please visit the Office of Student Activities and Services.