Multicultural Academic Program Success Bridge Program
MAPS Summer 2018 program dates: June 8 through July 20, 2018.
The program is for you if
- Will you be a freshman multicultural student at Kansas State University in fall 2018?
- Are you majoring in agriculture, business or engineering and looking for a way to get ahead?
MAPS benefits include
- Up to six college credits of chemistry or math, kinesiology, university experience and participation in a college laboratory.
- An integrated biofuels project. Students explore the importance of agriculture, engineering and business in biofuels production through lab work, independent research, industry tours showcasing biofuel production across Kansas and a group poster presentation.
- Free room and board in Moore Hall on Kansas State University's Manhattan campus.
- A stipend for each student participating in the program.
- Industry tours across the Midwest.
- Weekend activities around Manhattan.
- Professional, cultural, scholarship and academic opportunities.
- Apply to Kansas State University and plan to enroll in fall 2018.
- Plan to major in agriculture, engineering or business. See a list of majors.
- Identify as African-American, Asian, Latino, Native American or multiracial.
For questions about MAPS, please contact:
Brandon L. Clark
MAPS Program Coordinator
224 Anderson Hall
Manhattan, KS 66506