Enterprise Server Technologies
Enterprise Server Technologies provide hardware and software support for the IBM S/390 Enterprise Server and the central campus Unix/Linux systems. Our mission is to provide a reliable, secure, high-performance information technology infrastructure for computing in a collaborative, service-oriented, cost-effective manner in support of the university's teaching, research and service mission.
Services we provide
Hardware, OS and software support
- Administrative services for the IMB S/390 Enterprise Server
- Enterprise Storage Area Network (SAN)
- Enterprise backup/restore services (Request Form)
- K-State electronic mail services (E-mail)
- Domain name services (DNS)
- Central computing systems (public Unix systems)
- K-State Usenet News services
- K-State FTP services
- We also offer Unix System Administration SLA's for other campus groups
Hardware, OS support
- K-State World Wide Web services
- K-State Online
- LASER (FIS and iSIS) infrastructure hardware
- K-State library systems
- Information systems
- K-State eProfile systems
See the current list of support software on the public Unix boxes.
See the soon to be released support software on the public Unix Solaris 10 boxes.
See supported services.
- Office Address: 109 East Stadium, Manhattan campus
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone 532-4909, fax 532-3515