The Counseling Service is a Student Service on campus providing personal assistance to students and consultation/education to the k-state community in order to enhance the success of students. This may be through attention to the individual students or to the campus community as a whole in an effort to assist all students to successfully address the personal, academic, and social issues that impact their progress. The emphasis of our services is to provide brief intervention that may assist with decision making, skill building, or mental health support. To achieve this, Counseling Services provides services in an atmosphere welcoming all by being inclusive of diversity in culture, sexual orientation, religion, and other factors of difference. We strive to collaborate with our community to make this a safer and more equitable campus environment for all.
- LOCATION AND STAFF Where we are located and staff directory.
- FRED B. NEWTON ART GALLERY
- ANNUAL REPORT This report gives you an overview of our agency's provision of services in the previous fiscal year.
- STUDENT LEARNING OUTCOMES We strive to find ways to show how our services are effective in assisting students achieve their goals. The report summarizes some of our research efforts.
- SUPPORT OUR EFFORTS Interested in helping us enhance our services? Your support is welcome!