For 9-12 Students
- 4-H Youth Development - Community clubs and project clubs emphasizing life skills and development through science, technology and service.
- Department of Chemistry Outreach Symposium - Open to high school and community college students. Contact Ms. LouJuanna Stryker:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Engineering and Science Summer Institute (ESSI) - Open to high school students who have completed either their sophomore or junior year (graduates are not eligible). Summer event
- EXploring sCIence, Technology & Engineering (EXCITE!) - Girls in grades 9-12. Summer and year-round events filled with activities engaging students in exploring science, technology, and engineering.
- Multicultural Academic Program Success (MAPS) - Graduating seniors. Summer bridge program for science, technology, engineering or math majors.
- Upward Bound Program - Grades 8-12. Educational enhancement program for economically and educationally disadvantaged high school students.
- Upward Bound Math & Science - Grades 8-12 from Highland Park H.S., Topeka H.S., Salina Central H.S. and Salina South H.S.; First generation college students, and/or meet federal low income guidelines; Engagement and support during academic school years and summers to prepare for college.
- Veterinary Scholars Early Admission Program - High school seniors or first semester undergraduates. For high achieving students.
- Teen Women in Science and Technology (TWIST) - Girls in grades 9-12. Chance to see meet dynamic professional women in the fields of science, engineering and mathematics. Held in January each year. Contact Dixie Schierlman: email@example.com
- Upward Bound - Girls in grades 8-12. Educational enhancement program for economically and educationally disadvataged high school students.