- Nov. 13, 1997
- Dec. 16, 1997
- Feb. 27, 1998
- April 10, 1998
- Sept. 24, 1998
- Oct. 16, 1998
- Nov. 24, 1998
- Dec. 17, 1998
- Feb. 15, 1999
- Apr. 26, 2002
- June 19, 2002
- September 13, 2002
- Joint meeting of CITAC and FSCOT re proposal to change the ksu.edu domain
name, October 22, 2002
- November 22, 2002
- Charge to the Committee from VPAST Unger
- December 19, 2003
of user satisfaction and needs analysis, Faye Kennedy - June 2002
IT Security Memo from CITAC and FSCOT -
- Milton Glick - Powerpoint presentation
(1.25 MB) - May 14, 2002
- Norman Coombs - Equal Access to Software and Information, Sept.
18, 2002. This is a three part presentation; follow the appropriate links
below for a Powerpoint file covering:
- Hal Gardner - KAN-ED: Its
Promise for the Future (Powerpoint presentation, 345 KB) - Jan 28,
- Darlene Burnett - Blending
High Touch and High Tech for Better Student Services, Wednesday, March
- Bert Biles, Vickie Clegg and Dennis Franz - Transformational
Concepts (Powerpoint presentation, 1 MB), Thursday April 17, 2003
Final Report of the Deans Council Committee of the Whole Extended Working
Group for the User Assistance Center and the Library.
DRAFT Document of Standards for K-State World Wide Web Pages (link unavailable).
Information Resource Management Policy.
Other IRMC Documents.
Kansas State University
| University Committees