- May 17, 2013 Dr. Jane Alcorn, University of Saskatchewan, “Implications of the Developmental Maturation and Nutrient Transporter Interactions in the Nursing Mother-Neonate Dyad”
- Nov 28, 2011 Dr. Nelson Horseman, University of Cincinnati, “Homeostasis and Homeorrhesis in the Mammary Glands”
- April 17, 2012 Dr. Daniel W. Rosenberg, University of Connecticut Health Center, "Targeting the Prostaglandin Pathway for the Prevention of Colon Cancer"
- Oct 18, 2010 Dr. Sheldon Miller, National Eye Institute, "Metabolism and Function at the Photoreceptor/RPE Interface: Lessons for Cell Based Therapies"
- Jan 25, 2011 Dr. James C. Fleet, Purdue University, "Does High Vitamin D Status Prevent Prostate Cancer?"
- May 18, 2011 Dr. Robert Bridges, Rosalind Franklin University, "Capitalizing on Compound Combinations for the Treatment of Cystic Fibrosis"
- June 21, 2011 Dr. Barry Hinton, University of Virginia, School of Medicine, "Morphogenesis of the Developing Wolffian/Epididymal Duct: More Twists and Turns"
- Sep 15, 2009 Dr. Jian-Xing Ma, University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, “A New Pathogenic Mechanism for Diabetic Retinopathy and Age-related Macular Degeneration”
- Oct 20, 2009 Dr. Donald Hilgemann, University of Texas, Southwestern Medical Center, “Massive Endocytosis Activated by Ca and Lipids”
- Jan 12, 2010 Dr. Guofeng You, Rutgers University, “Regulation of Drug/Xenobiotic Transporters by Membrane Trafficking”
- Mar 16, 2010 Dr. Nancy Carrasco, Yeshiva University, “The Sodium/Iodide Symporter (NIS): An Unending Source of Surprises”
- May 20, 2009 Dr. Shmuel Muallem, University of Texas, Southwestern Medical Center, "Regulatory Mechanisms in Epithelial HCO3- Secretion by Secretory Glands"
- Mar 31, 2009 Dr. Peggy Zelenka, National Eye Institute, “The Dual Role of Notch Signaling in Lens Differentiation”
- Sep 30, 2008 Dr. Ray Frizzell, Univ of Pittsburgh, "Wrestling with CFTR folding: SUMO enters the ring"
- Nov 4, 2008 Dr. Alan Wells, Univ of Pittsburgh Medical Center, "Location, Location, Location --m-Calpain Localization during Cell Relocation"
- Jul 23, 2007 Dr. Botond Banfi, Univ of Iowa, “"Inner Ear Development and Antibacterial Host Defense: Surprising Overlaps”
- Feb 27, 2008 Dr. Cristina Davis, Univ of California/Davis, "Assaying Physiological Changes through Chemical Analysis of Exhaled Breath Condensate"
- May 6, 2008 Dr. Thomas Kleyman, Univ of Pittsburgh, "Regulation of Epithelial Sodium Channels by External Cues"
- May 21, 2008 Dr. Eric Delpire, Vanderbilt University, “Cation-chloride Cotransporters, Chloride Homeostasis and Brain Hyperexcitability”
- Jun 10, 2008 Dr. James Anderson, Univ of North Carolina, “Molecular Basis for Permselectivity of the Tight Junction”
- Sep 26, 2006 Dr. Chou-Long Huang, University of Texas, Southwestern Medical School, “WNK Kinases – A New Family of Protein Kinases of Which Mutations Cause Hypertension and Hyperkalemia”
- Oct 04, 2006 Dr. Hanno Steen, Children's Hospital Boston, “Cell Cycle Meets Proteomics”
- Oct 17, 2006 Dr. Lawrence Palmer, Weill Medical College of Cornell University, “Epithelial Na Channels and the Regulation of Renal Na Transport”
- Dec 06, 2006 Dr. Mark Henkemeyer, University of Texas, Southwestern Medical School, “Eph-Ephrin Bidirectional Signaling: At the Midline and Beyond”
- Mar 19, 2007 Dr. Xi Lin, Emory University, School of Medicine, “Functional Studies of Gap Junctions in the Cochlea Reveal Diverse Molecular Mechanisms and Rescue Strategies for Connexin-linked Deafness”
- May 21, 2007 Dr. Ulrike Lodemann, Veterinary College of the Free University of Berlin, “Effects of Probiotics on Barrier Function and Transport Properties of Pig Jejunum”
- Nov 22, 2005 Dr. Sunil David, University of Kansas, “The Search for Anti-Endotoxin Drugs: Rational Design and Development of Lipopolysaccharide Sequestrants”
- Nov 30, 2005 Dr. Terez Shea-Donohue, University of Maryland School of Medicine, “Tales from the Crypts: Immune Mediated Changes in Gut Function”
- Dec 12, 2005 Dr. William Picking, University of Kansas, “The Use of a Type III Secretion System for Bacterial Communication with Eukaryotic Cells”
- Dec 13, 2005 Dr. Peying Fong, Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, “Can Mutation of the Epithelial Sodium Channel (ENaC) Cause Cystic Fibrosis (CF) like Disease?”
- Jan 09, 2006 Dr. Caroline Sussman, Case Western Reserve University, School of Medicine, “ErbB4 in embryonic development: Implications for ErbB dimers in cell lineage and organ development”
- Jan 19, 2006 Dr. Michael Romero, Case Western Reserve University, School of Medicine, “Electrogenic Na+ bicarbonate cotransporters in epithelia: physiology, evolution and human disease”
- May 16, 2006 Dr. Seth Alper, Harvard Medical School, “Anion Exchangers in Flux Put to the Acid Test”
- May 18, 2006 Dr. Guido Zampighi, David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA, “Conical Tomography of a Chemical Synapse: Vesicles Docked to the Active Zone are Hemi-fused”
- Jun 05, 2006 Dr. Holger Martens, Veterinary College of the Free University of Berlin, “Transport of Mg2+, Na+ and K+ in the Rumen Epithelium: Mechanisms and Clinical Implications (Grass Tetany)”
- Jul 12, 2004 Dr. Robert De Lisle, University of Kansas Health Center, “Innate Immune Dysfunction and Bacterial Overgrowth in the Small Intestine of the Cystic Fibrosis Mouse”
- Oct 20, 2004 Dr. Leslie M. Loew, University of Connecticut Health Center, “InsP3-Dependent Calcium Release Analyzed with the Virtual Cell”
- Nov 11, 2004 Dr. David Wood, University of South Alabama, “Rickettsia prowazekii: A Little Genome Goes a Long Way”
- Feb 10, 2005 Dr. Daniel Devor, School of Medicine, University of Pittsburgh, “Understanding the Molecular Motifs Involved in the Regulation and Trafficking of the Ca2+-dependent K+ Channel, hIK1”
- May 17, 2005 Dr. Walter Boron, Yale University School of Medicine, “ Sniffing CO2: How the Renal Proximal Tubule Responds to Respiratory Acidosis”
- Jun 16, 2005 Dr. Tomas Ganz, UCLA School of Medicine, “Hepcidin, a Peptide Hormone at the Interface of Innate Immunity and Iron Metabolism”
- Dec 13, 2005 Dr. Philine Wangemann, Kansas State University, “The COBRE Confocal Microfluorometry and Microscopy Core” Special Seminar
- May 10, 2005 Dr. Frederic Bancel, Institute of Neuroscience, Montpellier, France, “Fluorescent Calcium Indicators: Old Probes, New Ways/New Probes…” Special Seminar
- Oct 08, 2003 Dr. James Stockand, University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, “Direct Activation of the Epithelial Na Channel (ENaC) by PIP2 and PIP3 Produced by Phosphatidylinositol-3 Kinase”
- Dec 12, 2003 Dr. Carolina Barillas-Mury, National Institutes of Health, “Reactive Oxygen Species: Their Role in Vectorial Capacity, Immunity and Fecundity of A. Gambiae”
- Mar 19, 2004 Dr. Andrew Gewirtz, Emory University, “Bacterial-epithelial-immune cell interactions in acute and chronic gut inflammation”
- Mar 22, 2004 Dr. Robert Bridges, University of Pittsburgh, “Regulation of Epithelial Sodium Transport by a Novel Extracellular Protease Mediated Mechanism”
- May 19, 2004 Dr. David Dawson, Oregon Health & Science University, “The CFTR Chloride Channel: Where Is the Pore and What's It Like Inside?”
- Feb 14, 2003 Dr. Peter Snyder, University of Iowa Health Care, “ Regulated Ubiquitination of the Epithelial Sodium Channel (ENaC)”
- Mar 21, 2003 Dr. Joseph Hume, University of Nevada School of Medicine, “ Re-evaluation of the Role of CIC-3 as a Volume-sensitive Outwardly Rectifying Chloride Channel”
- Apr 29, 2003 Dr. Klaus Beyenbach, Cornell University, “ Regulation of Tight Junction Permeability with Switch-like Speed”