2013 Kansas Unmanned Systems Conference
October 14-16, 2013
Hilton Garden Inn, Manhattan, KS
This conference will provide an interactive and experiential agenda with topics to include airspace, policy, applications and industry perspectives.
Day 1: Poster sessions, exhibits and a social mixer. Meet and greet your fellow national and international colleagues from government, industry and academia.
Day 2: Key note address from Mr. Michael Toscano, President and CEO of AUVSI.
- a highlight from a recent innovative use case for unmanned systems operations for precision agriculture,
- a presentation on policy and standards considerations,
- a concept brief for disaster response and recovery,
- a presentation on risk considerations from an industry insurance provider.
- breakout sessions,
- panel discussions on the future direction of unmanned systems.
- dinner presentation/speech by Mr. Randy Willis from the FAA’s UAS Integration Office.
Day 3: Roundtable discussions, supported by facilitators who will help each group develop and deliver results from group sessions.