Students should always check that curriculum requirements as listed on this website are correct and up to date by confirming the information through the DARS system. DARS is updated constantly and is the authoritative source.
- * CHM 350 - General Organic Chemistry Credits: (3)
- ** CHM 351 - General Organic Chemistry Laboratory Credits: (2)
- *** CHM 500 - General Physical Chemistry Credits: (3)
- CHM 210 - Chemistry I Credits: (4)
- CHM 230 - Chemistry II Credits: (4)
- CHM 371 - Chemical Analysis Credits: (4)
*CHM 531 (Organic Chemistry I, 3 credits) may be substituted for CHM 350.
**CHM 532 (Organic Chemistry Lab, 2 credits) may be substituted for CHM 351.
***CHM 585 (Physical Chemistry I, 3 credits) may be substituted for CHM 500.