- Wednesday, March 20, 2013
- No events scheduled today.
- Wednesday, March 27, 2013
- Lecture: Honoring Cesar Chavez by Marcelo Suarez-Orozco. 7 p.m., Ballroom, K-State Student Union. Suarez-Orozco is a worldwide expert on globalization, political science, immigration and education, and will speak about the largest migratory wave in human history. In addition, he will speak about the impact of globalization and immigration on businesses around the world. Free and open to the public.
- Friday, March 29, 2013
- Carpe Diem Extravaganza. 5:30 to 8:30 p.m., Ballroom, K-State Student Union. This new event at K-State will help promote diversity and enhance internationalization on campus and in the community. The event will be organized into three parts: art activities, performances, and an open dance. For more information, click here. Open to the public.
- Monday, April 1, 2013
- Film: For The Next 7 Generations. 6:30 p.m., Forum Hall, K-State Student Union. This is a movie presenting three Native American Grandmothers along with 10 Grandmothers from various International Countries in how they came together and formed their council. Free and open to the public.
- Thursday, April 4, 2013
- KSU Islamic Forum 2013: Islam and Muslims. 11:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Courtyard and Little Theatre, K-State Student Union. Muslim Students Association at Kansas State University will present its first-ever Islamic Forum titled as "Islam and Muslims: The Complete Way of Life and Its Followers." Free and open to the public.
- Friday, April 12, 2013
- Film Screening: Danny from North Korea. 7:30 p.m., Pierce Commons, Seaton Hall. The film is about a young man named Danny who is able to escape North Korea and eventually end up in the United States. Danny will be present at the screening to share his story, along with a few of LINK's (Liberty in North Korea) team members.
This page lists events starting on Wednesday, March 20, 2013 and continuing for 31 days.